Relapse happens. In spite of this reality, most of us are very uncomfortable with relapse. Relapse is simply a messenger. Relapse says, “It is time for the next lesson.” It says, “Let me raise your awareness and give you an opportunity to grow into more life.” It is up to us to take the opportunity that relapse offers. The questions are: “How do we use it to grow? What are these lessons and opportunities?
Who will support and help me in these next steps in my recovery?” The Bridge to Recovery specializes in helping you walk through the door of opportunity and down the path of learning that opens more recovery, more joy, and more life.
We are the right place for adults (18 & older) who:
- Need to examine unexplored past issues of abandonment, trauma, neglect, abuse & enmeshment.
- After years of trying to stop, they feel trapped in negative thoughts and feelings.
- Need time to grieve personal losses.
- Struggle with process addictions.
- Need to take a serious look at their relationship patterns.
- Have co-occurring disorders.
- Struggle with feelings of inferiority and toxic levels of shame.
- Have had prior treatment but who continue to relapse due to undiagnosed, untreated trauma or codependency issues.
- Are presently and adversely affected by one or more family members’ addictive and / or codependent behaviors.
- Struggle with mild to moderate Substance Addictions.