Developments around the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve. We remain committed to keeping you up to date on all that The Bridge to Recovery is doing to follow the latest Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations to ensure a safe environment for our staff and clients.
Our team has been hard at work implementing new policies and procedures to minimize exposure by enacting protocols to ensure everyone remains safe, healthy, and comfortable during their time at The Bridge.
Enhanced procedures and programming modifications include:
- New admissions protocol to maintain social distancing whenever possible - including, but not limited to, modifying the number of admissions allowed, room assignments, and group room usage.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures to meet CDC recommendations.
- Mask provisions and requirements.
- Mandatory testing for clients and staff. Our staff will be tested before each new admission date.
- Minimized off-site travel. On-campus meetings and virtual support meetings are available.
We are happy to announce that we are open and are now accepting admissions for our upcoming admit dates.
We are committed to the health and safety of everyone at The Bridge to Recovery. Please feel free to contact our admissions department if you have questions or concerns about our new procedures.